66th Armored Field Artillery Battalion (4th AD)

The 66th Armored Field Artillery Battalion was one of the three field artillery battalions organic to the Fourth Armored Division.

Commanded by Lt. Col. Frederick W. Hasselback (°1917 – +1977).

The battalion was equipped with the 105 mm Howitzer Motor Carriage M7 “Priest”.

Photos and maps by Erwin Verholen. 

Special thanks to George Hemcher for the photos of his father.

en_USEnglish